Hahahahaha, so I missed yesterday's post but no sweat because I'm here today.
In few hours we'll bid October goodbye, it's been a good month and I'm thankful for a lot of things...
1. I'm thankful for family- they are simply irreplaceable
2. I'm thankful for my special friends
3. I'm thankful for acquaintances
4. I'm thankful for my colleagues
5. I'm thankful for the breath in my nostrils
6. I'm thankful for the beautiful weather, I sleep well because I don't bother about heat
7. I'm thankful for Nathan
8. I'm thankful for green tea
9. I'm thankful for my job
10. I'm thankful for the kindness of strangers
11. I'm thankful for hope and faith and love
12. I'm thankful for books and especially for writers
13. I'm thankful for this blog, that I have come here everyday for the past 3 weeks
14. I'm thankful for shelter
15. I'm thankful for the universe, the sun, the moon, the shy stars
16. I'm thankful for health
17. I'm thankful for my bed...a place to lay my back on every night
18. I'm thankful for the depth in my eyes and glow on my face
19. I'm thankful for my niece and nephew...cutest beings ever
20. I'm thankful for my not so TWA
21. I'm thankful for you, yes you
22. I'm thankful for sanity, for peace, for silence
23. I'm thankful for coloured pens and notepads....best work tools ever. They never disappoint
24. I'm thankful for the bad times...those times drove me to my knees
25. I'm thankful for the bible, lighting my path, showing the way
26. I'm thankful for the gift of 'meditation'
27. I'm thankful because I feel gratitude in my heart, that's something to be thankful for right?
28. I'm thankful for water....ah water. God bless water
29. I'm thankful for sleep
30. I'm thankful for Instagram...all of a sudden I am appreciative of visuals
31. I'm thankful for quick showers
32. I'm thankful for this blog, because we share birthdays and we'll both be adding another year in few days
I could go on but I sleepy.
What are you thankful for?
Friday, 31 October 2014
Wednesday, 29 October 2014
So it's nighttime and I have not posted here, I don't plan to fail at this challenge so I'm leaving this here...from the book I'm reading.
"When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realise his dream ~ Melchizedek, King of Salem. Alchemist, Paul Coelho
Tuesday, 28 October 2014
I was reading a runaway friend's blog and saw this. So I'm taking time out to think about my fairy tale world, would post mine in the comment section soon but while I'm thinking it through you want to tell us what your own fairy tale world be like?
In my own fairy tale world,I’d vacation in heaven! I mean seriously,when it gets stressful down here,I’d go spend two weeks with the angels and the Trinity and be re-energised so I can face it all again!
In my own fairy tale world,I won’t have to “work”. I mean,sit at a desk 9 to 5 everyday. I won’t look forward to pay day or wait for the public holiday on May day. My hobbies would fetch me all the money I need,I’d blog,act ,sing,design, write poetry and still be a millionaire!
In my own fairy tale world,there would be no okadas,(you are wondering what could be faster right?)I’d be able to teleport myself by just thinking of where I want to go! See travelling! I’d be standing in front of my boss receiving instructions on a new client and she no go know say I don dey paris taking pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower!
In my own fairy tale world,my relationship with God would be on point!I’d pray without ceasing,be holy as He is holy. I’d win souls everyday,not be ashamed to talk about Jesus everywhere I go! I’d walk in the fruits of the spirit daily!I’d be sure that my name is in the book of life and whatever time that trumpet,organ,piano sounds,I’d be sure I’d be eating dinner with Jesus and not demons!
In my own fairy tale world,hearts would be incapable of breaking,cause they’d be made of steel,people would not be suffering and smiling and violence against women would be a thing of the past.
In my own fairy tale world,once I see the man I am to marry, the angels would begin singing the hallelujah chorus, our hearts would be locked together with a real life padlock and then we’d jointly go to bar beach and throw the key into the Atlantic ocean! That also translates to no more divorce!
In my own fairy tale world,I’d be the proverbs 31 woman. I’d be slow to anger,quick to love. I’d be the new “Martha Stewart.” The improved “superwoman” I’d cook,clean,cater,serve,love,provide and still look stunning in my six inch stiletto shoes!
In my own fairy tale world,there would be no diseases,so there would be no doctors and therefore no injections(who invented that thing sef?sorry o,doctors no beef intended). We would eat the things we love and still be healthy.
In my own fairy tale world,there would be no Boko haram or alqaeda,no wars or rumours of wars,the stock market won’t crash,and there would be no global melt down!In my own fairy tale world,the whole world would be at peace!
In my own fairy tale world,I won’t be scared of dogs. I’d finally have my own pet;a really cute white skinned bunny!
In my own fairy tale world,mosquitoes would just go ahead and bite rather than sing that silly tune in your ears first!
In my own fairy tale world,I’d have twin baby girls,the cutest in the world,oluwajomiloju and oluwasemilore and I’d “baff” them up so tey,den go beg me say mummy it haf do o!
In my own fairy tale world you’d be able to ” cut and paste” on an electronic typewriter(Only a few people would understand why.)
There would be no dirty Naira notes and for once there would be “change” in Lagos, so when you board a danfo bus,the conductor won’t have to scream”wole pelu change o!)
In my own fairy tale world,PHCN would stop holding power,there would be no traffic jam in Lagos cause our roads would be better and our president would focus on building this nation rather than changing irrelevant things.
In my own fairy tale world,we’d still buy nasco wafers, chocomilo and m & k for 5kobo.Once again our money would have value.
A lot will happen in my own fairy tale world,but above all,every day would be a fairy tale,filled with loads of love,fun and laughter!
What would your fairy tale world be like?
Monday, 27 October 2014
I slept with a smile on my face last night
Last night, I gave a little of me and it made me feel good
I bemoaned how I held out for too long last night
Last night, I got a chance to live and I'm happy I took it